Hello everyone. I hope you had great holidays, and lots of good times with your family and friends and I wish you all the best in this new, 2016. Let’s make this the best one yet! 🙂
First of all,I am truly sorry for not posting anything for a while. My health wasn’t as good as I hoped it would be so I wanted to rest and spend some time with my family to regain my strength. I did post some photos on my Instagram( I admit,they were mostly taken inside the house haha) but I really neglected the blog. As I am getting better, I don’t want to spend this year lying in my bed or rushing around hospitals feeling depressed!
So, my 2016 goals would be:
- Study more. And better.
- Don’t complain. Period.
- Do at least one good thing for someone else every week
- Do some workouts along with my running( I usually run every day if I am not ill but I am the weakest person ever haha,so I want to become stronger with some muscle exercise)
- Play the piano at least once a week.
- Have 1-2 blog posts published per week
- Complete some reading challenges ( I love to read and I read all the time,but I would love to do some reading challenges so if you know an interesting one,I would appreciate it if you put it in the comments 🙂 )
- Do something that you’ve always wanted to do but were too scared/busy.
- Pursue hobbies that you’re interested it. Go to that astronomy class you’ve been planning for ages, take dance lessons that you’ve always wanted to take, attend history and science seminars that you like.
Since I haven’t posted anything for Christmas,here are some late photos of our Christmas trees ( I say trees because we had 4 of them x) ; one in the living room,one in the hallway,a little one in the kitchen and one decorated outside.). Since my parents are against cutting trees for Christmas,we always have a faux one (it’s quite pretty nonetheless).
Little white tree in the kitchen and a bit bigger one in the hallway:
Our big Christmas tree in the living room (2.5 m tall haha) :
And it finally started snowing yesterday which makes me super happy! I took some of these little photos yesterday but I hope I will be able to take more ( it is snowing heavily atm and the temperature is a bit lower than -8 so that is not quite possible yet haha).
Snow on the old barn’s window and snow on the old rooftop(don’t ask me how I took that one 😀 ) :
Snowy cover :